I took the test online which aims to test my satisfaction with my life. So far, I thought that I was utterly happy with my life. However, as a completed the mini-test it calculated my score...I earned a 57. My verdict was: My life is not going in a direction I would like it to go. I need guidance in learning how to find happiness.
I decided to look at every question that I did not answer with a 4 (always) and i noticed it was the little things that were keeping me from being unhappy. Such as not having a physical, emotional and spiritual balance; or providing others with daily service.
Personal Sustainability Practices (PSP), is supposed to my life and the life of others around me. But what can i do?
I decided that i practice things that i can enjoy and are effortless. Such as not throwing away my belongings, but donating them, teach my younger siblings and cousins good habits such as unplugging after charging their cell phones, and become artsy.
No comments:
Post a Comment